Specialists at delivering alternative investment opportunities
Dexion Capital plc is a boutique investment bank focused
on distributing and placing alternative funds and providing
advisory services to the asset management industry.
The Dexion group was formed with the launch of Dexion Capital plc in July 2000 and Dexion Capital (Guernsey) Limited in December 2002. The group is independent of any institution or fund management firm.
Dexion supports both open-end and closed-end alternative investment funds, providing research, structuring, distribution and marketing services. Dexion has additional expertise in market making, corporate broking and fund administration services for listed closed-end funds.
Since launch Dexion Capital plc has undertaken numerous fundraising and related activities amounting to over $11 billion* of capital for a variety of fund structures and organisations.
Dexion Capital plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Dexion Capital (Guernsey) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
*As at end Q1 2013, including advisory client mandates and combined AUM where Dexion has acted as joint bookrunner
- NB Global Floating Rate Income Fund Limited - Result of Equity Issue
- DCG IRIS Limited - Issue of Equity
- Starwood European Real Estate Finance Limited - Results of Issue
- Research Conference - Credit Investment Companies - 18 October 2012
- BlueCrest BlueTrend Limited - Issue of Equity
- IRIS - Estimated NAV 24 May 2013
- DAB - Final NAV 30April2013
- IRIS - Issue of Equity
- IRIS - Event Report: Oklahoma Tornado
- DAB - Holding(s) in Company