Specialists at delivering alternative investment opportunities
Dexion Capital plc is a boutique investment bank focused on distributing and placing alternative funds and providing advisory services to the asset management industry.
The Dexion group was formed in 2000 and is independent of any institution or fund management firm.
Dexion provides distribution and marketing services to alternative investment managers and their funds, and has additional expertise in research, market making, corporate broking and fund administration for listed closed-end funds. The group also offers corporate finance advisory services to the asset management industry.
Since launch, Dexion Capital plc has undertaken numerous fundraising and related activities amounting to $12 billion* for a variety of fund structures and organisations, often in partnership with leading alternative investment managers.
The Dexion group consists of Dexion Capital plc, based in London, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and Dexion Capital (Guernsey) Limited, authorised and regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
*As at end Q3 2013, including advisory client mandates and combined AUM where Dexion has acted as joint bookrunner
- Chenavari Capital Solutions Limited - Result of Issue
- Carey Olsen and Dexion advise on £300m wind and solar generation fundraising
- NB Global Floating Rate Income Fund - Issue of Equity
- DCG IRIS Limited - Issue of Equity
- CVC Credit Partners European Opportunities Limited - Results of Placing
- DAB - Final NAV 31.03.2014
- DAB - Estimated NAV 11.04.2014
- IRIS - DCG IRIS Estimate NAV 17 April 2014
- IRIS - DCG Iris Limited February 2014 Monthly Report
- DAB - Conversion between Share Classes